May 08, 2012
Our current economic system appears to be drawing ever closer to collapse. This is undoubtedly part of the plans of those who secretly rule over us (U.S., and now most of the world). The Bible refers to these secret rulers as “Mystery, Babylon the Great.” (See Revelation, chapters 14 through 18.) I have been tracing their history all down through the centuries in my Bible lecture series entitled: Mystery Babylon and the Stone Kingdom (available in convenient albums of 4 or 5 CD lectures per album).
Through the power of money, they control nations. In the U.S.A. their control was greatly strengthened with the creation of the Federal Reserve System (FRS) nearly a century ago. The plot to create “the Fed” was hatched in a secret meeting at Jekyll Island, Georgia.
On July 10, 2010, a representative contingent of persons affiliated with SKM gathered at the Federal Reserve System’s Atlanta branch to do a spiritual work. The amazing story of how that came about and “the signs following” is detailed in three of my blogs (with many photos), beginning with the one dated July 22, 2010. Click here.
Front entry of the Jekyll Island Club Hotel
Last month I made a trip to the scene of the conspiracy for the purpose of spiritual warfare (more on that below). As related on pg. 23 in G. Edward Griffin’s master work, The Creature from Jekyll Island,
[T]he basic plan for the Federal Reserve System was drafted at a secret meeting held in November of 1910 at the private resort of J.P. Morgan on Jekyll Island off the coast of Georgia.
[Elsewhere, Griffin lists those in attendance as:]
1. Nelson W. Aldrich, Republican “whip” in the Senate, Chairman of the National Monetary Commission, business associate of J.P. Morgan, father-in-law to John D. Rockefeller, Jr.;
(In case you cannot read the sign over the door in the photo above, it says “Rockefeller.”)
2. Abraham Piatt Andrew, Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury;
3. Frank A. Vanderlip, president of the National City Bank of New York, the most powerful of the banks at that time, representing William Rockefeller and the international investment banking house of Kuhn, Loeb & Company;
4. Henry P. Davison, senior partner of the J.P. Morgan Company;
5. Charles D. Norton, president of J.P. Morgan’s First National Bank of New York; (footnote 1: Norton is not mentioned in the memoirs of the other participants but, according to Tyler E. Bagwell, historian for the Jekyll Island Museum, he was present. See Bagwell’s Images of America; The Jekyll Island Club (Charlston, SC, Arcadia, 1998), pp. 18, 19.)
6. Benjamin Strong, head of J.P. Morgan’s Bankers Trust Company; (footnote 2: In private correspondence between the author and Andrew L. Gray, the Grand Nephew of Abraham P. Andrew, Mr. Gray claims that Strong was not in attendance.
On the other hand, Frank Vanderlip—who was there—says in his memoirs that he was. How could Vanderlip be wrong? Gray’s response: “He was in his late seventies when he wrote the book and the essay in question…. Perhaps the wish was father to the thought.”
If Vanderlip truly was in error, it was perhaps not so significant after all because, as Gray admits: “Strong would have been among those few to be let in on the secret.” In the absence of further confirmation to the contrary, we are compelled to accept Vanderlip’s account.)
7. Paul M. Warburg, a partner in Kuhn, Loeb & Company, a representative of the Rothschild banking dynasty in England and France, and brother to Max Warburg who was head of the Warburg banking consortium in Germany and the Netherlands. –pg. 5, The Creature from Jekyll Island.
[Continuing from pg. 23, Creature]
Those who attended represented the great financial institutions of Wall Street and, indirectly, Europe as well. The reason for secrecy was simple. Had it been known that rival factions of the banking community had joined together, the public would have been alerted to the possibility that the bankers were plotting an agreement in restraint of trade—which, of course, is exactly what they were doing.
What emerged was a cartel agreement with five objectives: stop the growing competition from the nation’s newer banks; obtain a franchise to create money out of nothing for the purpose of lending; get control of the reserves of all banks so that the more reckless ones would not be exposed to currency drains and bank runs; get the taxpayer to pick up the cartel’s inevitable losses; and convince Congress that the purpose was to protect the public.
It was realized that the bankers would have to become partners with the politicians and that the structure of the cartel would have to be a central bank. The record shows that the Fed has failed to achieve its stated objectives. That is because those were never its true goals. As a banking cartel, and in terms of the five objectives stated above, it has been an unqualified success. [Emphasis by JWB.]
I spent the night of April 12th on Jekyll Island. I took the photos accompanying this piece the next morning, April 13th.
(Sunrise on the beach at Jekyll Island April 13, 2012)
After I had taken the photos, I did the spiritual work. The spiritual “work” was neither laborious nor lengthy. I simply made an unrehearsed and spontaneous declaration/prayer in the name (by the power) of our Lord Jesus Christ, the essence of which was:
- that the plot which was perpetrated on our people at this place nearly a century be widely exposed to the entire nation and to the world,
- that the time of its dominion over God’s people had run its allotted course,
- that therefore, the FRS will now come down,
- that God’s jubilee would be declared by a high government official,
- that our people will thereby be freed from the economic bondage under which we have (mostly blindly) served,
- that in its place would arise the Stone Kingdom, with God’s economic system being installed in place of the Fed,
- that as the Fed comes down, that God would have mercy on our people, sparing us from greater judgments of chaos in the land during the time of transition,
- that at the same time, and that as He judges the Mystery Babylonians, that He show mercy to them as well.
Since in the spiritual realm, there is no time (or, all time is one), it is possible for you to simply say “amen,” adding your assent to the above prayer-declaration, and it will come to the attention of our heavenly Father. We expect results soon!
In addition to the Jekyll Island Club Hotel itself, J.P. Morgan and his wealthy friends “built their winter homes, or ‘cottages’ as they were called, designed to house entire families with staff. Hardly cottages, they exemplified Victorian tastes in architecture. Two of these have been restored and are part of the Jekyll Island Club’s historic accommodations.” (Quoted from http://www.jekyllclub.com/about-us/club-history/)
Just a two-minute walk from the hotel entrance is J.P. Morgan’s and his friends’ condo, known as Sans Souci, French for “without care.” It has been restored to the condition you see in this photo. Built in 1896, the building had six units. “The February 1904 issue of Munsey’s Magazine as ‘the richest, the most exclusive, the most inaccessible club in the world.’ Its impressive members included such luminaries as J.P. Morgan, William Rockefeller, Vincent Astor, Joseph Pulitzer, William K. Vanderbilt, and other recognizable names on the roster were Macy, Goodyear, and Gould. (Quoted from http://www.jekyllclub.com/about-us/club-history/)
Stone Kingdom Ministries (3)
Bible Conferences (17)
Mystery Babylon (6)
James' Health (8)
Words and language (2)
Current Events (39)
Sarah Palin (1)
Political matters (2)
Current Events (4)
James' Health (8)
Sarah Palin (1)
Stone Kingdom Ministries (3)
Stone Kingdom Chronicles (1)
- Sarah Palin (1)
- Spiritual Warfare (1)
- Ministry (3)
- Current Events (4)
- Israel (1)
- Spirituality (3)
- Government (1)
- Stone Kingdom Ministries (3)
- Stone Kingdom Chronicles (1)
- James' Health (8)