No “smart” meters!
Nov 04, 2011
I encourage you to read the two articles in the Stone Kingdom Chronicles (our home page) concerning smart meters (the second just posted an hour ago). This is a clear and present danger to numerous of your liberties. Here is an email from a dear friend, followed by how her friend handled a smart meter that had already been installed. If you have not yet been informed that you will have a smart meter installed on your property, then read this to be prepared. If you already have one, then here is a course of action to stop the unlawful surveillance and invasion of your privacy.
James, Woo Hoo! What about this smart lady! This friend from the Miami area doesn’t fool around! Read her attached letter, please. Remember: certified mail, return receipt requested. My retired attorney husband says the very same thing.
[To: name withheld]: attached is my letter to FPL. I was married to an attorney for 22
years and learned that if you want anything done, [you should use] certified mail with return receipt requested. The FPL rep tried very hard to convince me and I almost lost my temper. I told him that I would be out of town and that when I got back that meter better be gone. And so it was. They tried to tell me that it was a “temporary” swap and that eventually I would have to accept a smart meter. I told him that if that was the case I would contact my senator immediately. I hope that we can all group together and demand removal, permanently.
Florida Power & Light Company
P.O. Box 025576
Miami, FL 33102
certified and return receipt requested [# withheld by editor]
NOTICE OF NO CONSENT TO TRESPASS AND SURVEILLANCE, NOTICE OF LIABILITY
Dear FPL and all agents, officers, employees, contractors and interested parties,
Please find enclosed a letter from FPL notifying me that a “Smart Meter” has been installed on my property. Please remove this “Smart Meter” from my property at your earliest convenience.
Installation of a “Smart Meter” or any activity monitoring device at the above address by you and all other parties is hereby denied and prohibited.
Informed consent is legally required for installation of any surveillance device and any device that will collect and transmit private and personal data to undisclosed and unauthorized parties for undisclosed and unauthorized purposes. Authorization for sharing of personal and private information may only be given by the originator and subject of that information. That authorization is hereby denied and refused with regard to the above property and all its occupants. “Smart Meters” violate the law and cause endangerment to residents by the following factors:
1. They individually identify electrical devices inside the home and record when they are operated causing invasion of privacy.
2. They monitor household activity and occupancy in violation of rights and domestic security.
3. They transmit wireless signals which may be intercepted by unauthorized and unknown parties. Those signals can be used to monitor behavior and occupancy and they can be used by criminals to aid criminal activity against the occupants.
4. Data about occupant’s daily habits and activities are collected, recorded and stored in permanent databases which are accessed by parties not authorized or invited to know and share that private data by those whose activities were recorded.
5. Those with access to the smart meter databases can review a permanent history of household activities complete with calendar and time-of-day metrics to gain a highly invasive and detailed view of the lives of the occupants.
6. Those databases may be shared with, or fall into the hands of criminals, blackmailers, corrupt law enforcement, private hackers of wireless transmissions, power company employees, and other unidentified parties who may act against the interests of the occupants under metered surveillance.
7. “Smart Meters” are, by definition, surveillance devices which violate Federal and State wiretapping laws by recording and storing databases of private and personal activities and behaviors without the consent or knowledge of those people who are monitored.
8. It is possible for example, with analysis of certain “Smart Meter” data, for unauthorized and distant parties to determine medical conditions, sexual activities, physical locations of persons within the home, vacancy patterns and personal information and habits of the occupants.
9. Your company has not adequately disclosed the particular recording and transmission capabilities of the smart meter, or the extent of the data that will be recorded, stored and shared, or the purposes to which the data will and will not be put.
10. Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency energy contamination from smart meters exceeds allowable safe and healthful limits for domestic environments as determined by the EPA and other scientific programs.
I forbid, refuse and deny consent of any installation and use of any monitoring, eavesdropping, and surveillance devices on my property, my place of residence and my place of occupancy. That applies to and includes “Smart Meters” and activity monitoring devices of any and all kinds. Any attempt to install any such device directed at me, other occupants, my property or residence will constitute trespass, stalking, wiretapping and unlawful surveillance and endangerment of health and safety, all prohibited and punishable by law through criminal and civil complaints. All persons, government agencies and private organizations responsible for installing or operating monitoring devices directed at or recording my activities, which I have not specifically authorized in writing, will be fully liable for any violations, intrusions, harm or negative consequences caused or made possible by those devices whether those negative consequences are justified by “law” or not..
This is legal notice. After this delivery the liabilities listed above may not be denied or avoided by parties named and implied in this notice. Civil Servant immunities and protections do not apply to the installation of smart meters due to the criminal violations they represent.
Stone Kingdom Ministries (3)
Bible Conferences (17)
Sarah Palin (1)
Current Events (39)
Really Good News Reporter (12)
Political matters (2)
Mystery Babylon (6)
James' Health (8)
Words and language (2)
Current Events (4)
James' Health (8)
Stone Kingdom Ministries (3)
Stone Kingdom Chronicles (1)
Sarah Palin (1)
Spiritual Warfare (1)
- Ministry (3)
- Israel (1)
- Sarah Palin (1)
- Spirituality (3)
- Government (1)
- James' Health (8)
- Stone Kingdom Ministries (3)
- Stone Kingdom Chronicles (1)
- Current Events (4)
- Spiritual Warfare (1)