The following is a list of the primary tenets of faith of Stone Kingdom Ministries.
Note: Over the years, as we have continued to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ, we have recognized that some of the things we once held as true, in fact, are not; and therefore we will not “cast in stone” a statement of our beliefs. We reserve the right to be wrong and to repent of such error when we discover it.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in the God of the Holy Christian Bible.
- We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21), plenarily and verbally inspired, and inerrant in the original manuscripts. We believe that by having a repentant and willing heart, and by diligent study of the Bible, and by the leading of the Holy Spirit, a believer will discover God’s truth, which is sufficient for all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, that he is both man and God manifested in the flesh; that he was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, was crucified, died, and was buried; that he arose bodily from the grave and ascended into heaven.
- We believe that the blood shed by Jesus upon the cross made atonement for the sins of the world (John 3:16) and for the redemption of his people Israel (Luke 1:68).
- We believe that sin is the transgression of God’s law (1 John 3:4); that all have sinned (Romans 3:23); and that death is the penalty for sin (Romans 6:23).
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in the completed work of Jesus Christ and not of our own works
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead and in a future state of rewards and punishments (Revelation 20:12). We believe that the Holy Spirit was given to us to testify of Christ in his physical absence, to lead man into truth, and to convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment (John 16:8).
- We believe that God chose the descendants of Abraham, through Isaac and Jacob alone (Amos 3:2; Romans 9:7), to be a special people for himself (Deuteronomy 7:6); that God and Israel bound themselves by law in a marriage contract at Mt. Sinai (Exodus 19); and that this contract was conditional upon Israel’s fulfillment of her vow of obedience to God’s laws, statutes and judgments.
- We believe that non-Israelite people of all races can come under the Israel covenants through faith and obedience to the law. (Exodus 12:48-49; Isaiah 56:1-8). We believe that salvation to everlasting life and heavenly bliss is available to people of all races, just as it is to Israel. (John 3:16-17, Romans 8:19-21).
- We believe that God divorced Israel (Jeremiah 3:8); that the House of Israel (10 northern tribes) was dispersed into other lands (2 Kings 18) as a result of that divorce; but that God would again betroth her to himself (Hosea 2:14-19) and give her a new land. (2 Samuel 7:10).
- We believe that Israel was to lose her old name (Isaiah 62:2; Hosea 2:17); that she was to be called by God’s name
(Numbers 6:27; Revelation 3:12); and that this was fulfilled when God began to called Israelites “Christians” (Acts 11:26).
- We believe that God’s plan for the peace, happiness and well-being of all peoples is contained in his holy Word; that Israel was to be God’s example for the rest of the world; that eventually Israel was to assist God in administering his laws over the whole earth (Isaiah 42:9-12; Daniel 2:35; Habakkuk 2:14; Mark 16:15, Acts 1:8).
- We believe that this special calling of Israel by God does not make them superior to the other families of the earth, but that this calling is indeed a calling to servanthood (Isaiah 42:19; Isaiah 43:10-12; Luke 1:54) in order to bless all families of the earth (Genesis 12:1-3).
- We believe that a prayerful study of the holy Bible and a general knowledge of world history (which is simply God’s plan worked out through time) provides convincing proof that the Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Germanic, Scandinavian, and related peoples (often called simply “the Christian nations”) are the true racial descendants of the tribes of Israel. (Ample documentation is available for those willing to examine it.)
- We believe that prophecy about Israel has been, is being, and will continue to be fulfilled in them. We especially believe that the United States of America and Canada uniquely fulfill the prophesied place of the re-gathering of all the tribes of Israel
(2 Samuel 7:10 and many more).
- We believe that God’s great Plan throughout the ages will result in the salvation of every man (John 12:32; Philippians 2:10, 11; 1 Timothy 4:10 and many more). Eternal torment in hell or final annihilation are an affront to the power and glory of God whose desire is that all would be saved (1 Timothy 2:3,4). Only universal reconciliation brings God all the honor, all the glory and all the gratitude due Him.